UPSC Recruitment 2016
Union Public Service Commission, UPSC invited application for filling the vacancy of 279 positions. The vacancies were reported for Anthropologist, Junior Work Manager Leather Technology, Anthropologist, (Chemical, Clothing Technology, Electrical, Civil, Mechanical & Metallurgical), Senior Scientific Assistant (Aeronautical, Electrical, Chemical, Electronics, Computer, Mechanical & Metallurgy), Additional Assistant Director (Safety) (Electrical, Mechanical & Chemical), Senior Assistant & Assistant Executive Engineer vacancies. The details regarding educational qualification, age limit and application forms are mentioned below. Candidates Satisfying eligibility criteria can apply online on the official website.
Name of organisation: Union Public Service Commission
Name of post: various post
Number of vacancies:279
Last date to apply: 28th July 2016
Vacancies and post
1. Junior Work Manager (Chemical)-06 Posts
2. Junior Work Manager (Civil) -04 Posts
3. Anthropologist-01 Post
4. Junior Work Manager (Electrical) -05 Posts
5. Junior Work Manager (Leather Technology)- 02 Posts
6. Junior Work Manager (Clothing Technology)- 09 Post
7. Junior Work Manager (Metallurgical)-09 Posts
8. Senior Scientific Assistant (Aeronautical)- 05 Posts
9. Junior Work Manager (Mechanical)-153 Posts
10. Senior Scientific Assistant (Computer)- 05 Posts
11. Senior Scientific Assistant (Electronics)- 20 Posts
12. Senior Scientific Assistant (Mechanical)- 27 Posts
13. Senior Scientific Assistant (Electrical)- 10 Posts
14. Senior Scientific Assistant (Metallurgy)- 05 Posts
15. Additional Assistant Directors (Safety) (Electrical)- 04 Posts
16. Additional Assistant Director (Safety) (Chemical)-01 Posts
17. Additional Assistant Directors (Safety) (Mechanical)- 05 Posts
18. Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical)-01 Post
19. Senior Assistant-01 Post
20. Anthropologist-01 Post
21. Senior Scientific Assistant (Chemical)- 05 Posts
Educational Qualification: For the post of Junior Work Manager in chemical and civil department candidates must have the master degree in Anthropology/Anthropology from well-recognised university with specialisation in Physical Anthropology / Cultural Anthropology.
For all other posts, candidates with Degree in Information Technology/ Computer/ Mining Engineering/ Electronics/ Technology from a recognised university can apply.
Age limit: The age limit is different for the different category.
Application Fee: Candidates have to remit Rs.25/- as application fee for the recruitment through online mode using the debit card, credit card or internet banking.
How to apply
- Visit official website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Click on apply online link of recruitment.
- Fill the application form
- Attach all the documents and upload signature and photograph of the candidate.
- Check the details.
- Make the fee payment online
- Final submission of application form.
- Take the hard copy for future reference.
The further details like exam date, syllabus and results visit the page regularly for updates.
Click here for more details about recruitment
Tags: water carrier work in hindi
, peon work in hindi
, aadeshpal work
, work of aadeshpal in court
, what is work iof aadeshpal
, what are the works of court peon in hindi
, what is water carrier in ssb
, What is work of adeshpal?