Telangana EAMCET 2017 Notification
The Telangana has recently released a notification for EMCET 2017 conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad. The exam is a standard entrance exam for agriculture, engineering and medical that is performed on behalf of Telangana State Council for Higher Education. The candidates who meet the eligibility can attend EAMCET 2017 and apply to various professional degree courses offered in University or Private Colleges/institutes in the state of Telangana. The candidates can apply online for this by downloading the application form from the official website. The candidates can get the details regarding the notification from the official website www.tseamcet.in.
Online Application Commencement: Update Soon
Online Application Form Commencement: Update Soon
Last Date to Submit Online Application Form: Update Soon
Telangana EAMCET 2017 Notification Details
Name of the Organization: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
Category: Admissions 2017
Total SeaTS/Telangana: Various
Name of The Exam: TS EAMCET 2017
- Engineering: B.E, B.TECH,B.Sc
- Medical: MBBS, B.Pharmacy, BDS
- Agriculture: B.Sc( Agriculture, Horticulture)
Official Website: www.tseamcet.in
Telangana EAMCET 2017 Notification Eligibility Criteria
- The applicants must have qualified 12th examination or iTS/Telangana equivalent from a recognised board/university with Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry or Biology/Biotechnology as major subjecTS/Telangana with a minimum of 45% marks for General categories applicanTS/Telangana or 40% marks for the SC/ST candidates.
- The candidates must be a permanent residence of India or Overseas citizen of India or persons of Indian origin and must belong to Telangana state.
The minimum age of the applicant should not be smaller than 17 years on or before the month of examination year and no upper age limitation.
The selection of the applicant who applied for the recruitment will be based on their performance in Written Exam score and also based on intermediate marks conducted by the organisation.
The application fee to be spent on this recruitment is given to be Rs. 250/- for engineering courses and Rs. 250/- for agriculture and medical courses. The candidates who wish to attend all entrance examinations must pay an examination fee of Rs. 500/-.
Exam Syllabus, Pattern
The EAMCET 2017 will be of total 160 marks with time duration 03 hours. The exam consists of multiple choice questions with every question carrying of 01 marks each and no negative marking for the wrong answer. The examination will be held in two languages, i.e., English and Telugu and Only at Hyderabad centre, there will be the Urdu language.
- Maths /Biology/Biotechnology
How To Apply for Telangana EAMCET 2017 Notification
- Visit the official website of the organisation www.tseamcet.in
- Now Search and Click on the link TS/Telangana EAMCET 2017 which will be available from February 2017.
- Fill all the details in the application form, and after completing all the details, proceed towards the fees payment, the application form fees can be paid either online or by offline mode.
- After Completion of the process take the print out for future reference.