Applicants who wants to be a Consultant/ Young professional and have the necessary qualifications can apply at the official website skilldevelopment.gov.in.
MSDE Recruitment 2017
MSDE Recruitment 2017. Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Government of India, is trying to recruit experienced and eligible applicants. The total number of vacancies is 20 . Therefore,applicants who wants to be to be a Consultants, Young Professionals can apply for the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship Recruitment 2017. Mode of applying is Offline Interested candidates can submit their application form of MSDE Jobs 2017 on or before 20th July 2017. Applicants can also check the advertisement notification by visiting the official website @ www.skilldevelopment.gov.in. Candidates are expected to to submit their application form in the prescribed format before the date given below.MSDE Recruitment 2017 Notification. Graduate degree holders can apply for these Posts on or before the last date i.e., 20th July 2017. Read this whole article to understand more about MSDE Careers 2017
MSDE Recruitment 2017: More details
Name of the Organisation Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE).
Post Name : Consultants (Retd.), Young Professionals posts.
Total Number of posts: 20 posts.
Mode of application: Offline.
Start date: Available Now.
Last date: 20th July 2017.
Job Location Across India.
Official site www.skilldevelopment.gov.in.
The current recruitment is to positions of Retired Consultants and Young Professionals. Please read the official
The MSDE Officials will select the candidates depending on their performance in the following.
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
- Merit List.
How to Apply for MSDE Vacancy 2017
- Open then Official Website of MSDE i.e.,www.skill.development.gov.in.
- Open Careers Page and select the MSDE Recruitment 2017.
- Open the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Notification 2017 and read it carefully
- After getting the Application form fill all personal details like Name, Date of Birth and other details
- Paste your passport size photograph and relevant documents
- Send the application form in prescribed format to the following address.
- Keep a copy of the Application form for future reference.
The Under Secretary (Estt.),
Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship,
2nd Floor, Shivaji Stadium Annexe,
Shaheed Bhagat Sing Marg, New Delhi – 11001.