Applicants who want to be General Manager,Dy. General Manager or Chartered Accountant and have the necessary qualifications can apply at the official website www.keralartc.com
Kerala State RTC Notification 2017
Candidates waiting who want to be have a career in Kerala state RTC can make use of this opportunity released by KSRTC Kerala Recruitment 2017. There are a total of 11 Vacancies available for the post of General Manager, DGM, CA Posts and other . Interested and eligible candidates can start filling the offline application form for Kerala State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment 2017. The last date for submitting Offline application form is 31st July 2017. You can also check the official KSRTC Vacancy 2017 Notification here. More details like Eligibility criteria, postal address etc are explained in this article.
Kerala State RTC Notification 2017: More details
Name of the Organization : Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC).
Name of the Post: General Manager, Deputy General Manager, Chartered Accountants Jobs.
Total Number of Vacancies: 11 Posts.
Application method: Offline.
Last date : 31st July 2017.
Job Location : Kerala.
Job Category : Kerala Govt Jobs
Official website : www.keralartc.com
Candidates who want to apply for the Various Posts in Kerala State Road Transport Corporation should have the following Education Qualification.
General Manager: MBA in Finance or B.Tech with MBA from IIM or Nationally reputed Institute with 5 years of experience.
Deputy General Manager Posts: MBA in Finance or B.Tech (Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering) with MBA from IIM or Nationally reputed Institute with 5 years of experience.
Chartered Accountants Posts: Should be a member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or the Institute of Cost Accountants of India with 10 years experience in a reputed organization.
Selection process will be a three level process including
- Written Exam.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification (If Required).
How to Apply for KSRTC Kerala Recruitment 2017
- Log on to the Official Website of Kerala State Road Transport Corporation i.e www.keralartc.com.
- Click on the News Flash. link
- Click on the KSRTC Kerala Recruitment notification 2017.
- Click on the Download Application Form of Kerala State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment
- Take the Print out of the Application form.
- fill the appication form with necessary details.
- Attach your passport size photograph and relevant documents.
- Put your application form, your resume, and all relevant documents in an envelope and seal it
- Send the application form in prescribed format to the following address.
- Take a print out of Application form for future recommendation.
The Secretary to Government,
Transport Department, Room No. 394,
Main Block, Government Secretariat,
Thiruvananthapuram – 1.