IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2016 Notification
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has earlier issued an employment notification to invite applications for the recruitment of various Clerk Posts through the official website www.ibps.in. IBPS will conduct the Common Written Examination (CWE) which will be held on November 2016.A large number of candidates applied for the recruitment. Now the applicants who applied for the recruitment can download their IBPS Clerk admit card from the official website which will be updated shortly. The candidates are requested to stay connected with the official website . All the candidates must carry their admit card at the time of examination because no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the admit card.
- Download Pre-Exam Admit card: 18 November 2016 onwards
- IBPS Clerk 6 preliminary Exam Date: 26 & 27 November 2016, 03 & 04 December 2016
- IBPS CWE-VI Clerk preliminary Result 2016: December 2016
- IBPS Clerk Main Exam Date: 31st December 2016, 1st January 2017
- IBPS Clerk VI Main Exam Admit card Release Date: In Month of December 2016
- IBPS CWE-VI Clerk Main Exam Result Declare Date: January 2017
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2016 Examination Details
- Name of the Organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
- Name of the post: Clerk
- Name of the Exam: Common Written Exam (CWE-VI)
- Exam pattern: Multiple choice types
- Total Mark: 200
- Exam Subject: Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English, Current Affairs and Computer Awareness
- Time Duration: 2 hours.
- Result date: December 2016
- Further Process: Main exam
- Website: www.ibps.in
Verbal Reasoning :- Analogy, Odd Man out, Syllogism, word formation, Statement and conclusions, Statement and assumptions, Statement and arguments, Passage and conclusions, Coding-decoding, Blood relations, Alphabet test, Series test , Number, ranking and time sequence , Direction sense test, Sitting arrangement, Decision making, Input output, Assertion and reasoning, Figure Series etc.
Non-Verbal Reasoning: – Series test, Analogy, Odd figures, Miscellaneous test
English: – IBPS Clerk syllabus second section is important for all participants. Selection committee wants are going to have a post of Clerk in the bank must have basic knowledge of English Language which is an International common language. it covers vocabulary means homonyms, synonyms, antonyms, sentence completion, word formation and the topic comprehension means deriving conclusion, theme detection, passage completion and the topic Rearrangement of passage, spelling, sentence and the topic grammar means set of rules active passive voice, indirect direct speech and the topic General usage means phrases and idioms.
Numerical Ability: – Numerical ability paper will have 5 Multiple Choice Answers from Arithmetic and Data Interpretation. Information (Data) Interpretation means visual diagrams, pie outlines, line charts and classification. Number-crunching (Arithmetic) means roots, average, ratio, time & work, time & separation, rate, benefit & loss, mixture, stocks & shares, partnership, clocks, volume & surface area, height & distances, logarithms, permutation & combination, simple & compound interest, in equations & equations and probability.
General Awareness: – This paper covers all about the Current Affairs and specially reference to banking Industry, Indian Economy, International Economy, UNO, Marketing, Awards & Honors Sports, Finance, and Agriculture etc. History of Banking, Social Function of Banks , current affairs of last 6 months, countries / currencies, Books & Their Authors, Banking Terms, Reserve bank of India policies etc.
Computer: – This paper covers two section hardware & software. Applicant must have basic knowledge of computer. Applicant must have skill to operate a computer as office purpose known about DBMS, MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, Windows, internet etc.
How to Download IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2016
- Visit the official website of the department i.e www.ibps.in
- Click on the link of IBPS Clerk admit card
- Fill the needed details in the application form and hit submit button
- Now your call letter will be displayed on the screen
- Download it and take a print out of it to carry it at the time of the exam.