Gujarat Police Recruitment 2016
Gujarat Polices invited application for the post of various positions for filling the vacancy of 17352 posts. The jobs were announced for the posts of Armed Constable – Lokrakshak (Male & Female), Unarmed Constable – Lokrakshak (Male & Female), SRP Constable (Male) and Jail Sipahi (Male & Female/ Matron).The candidate meeting all the criteria can apply online for te post. The application form will be available on the website from 7th July 2016.
Gujarat Police Department was established in the year 1960.They also have some branch of Special tasks like (ATS) anti – terrorism squad, Crime and intelligence wing.
Name of organisation: Gujarat Police Department
Number of vacancies:17352
Educational Qualification: Candidate must be12th Passes or (HSC) from a recognised university.
Age limit: The age limit of the candidate must be between 18 and 33 years.
Selection Process: By written examination, (PET) Physical Efficiency Test, Medical Test and Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Rs 100 for General or OBC Category and no fee for reserved categories and ex-serviceman.
Pay Scale: The candidates are given attractive salary by the department. More details can be obtained from official notification.
Starting date for apply online application form: 7th July 2016
Closing date for apply online application form: 30th July 2016
- Un – Armed Constable Lokrakshak (Male): 7571 Posts
- Un – Armed Constable Lokrakshak (Female): 3729 Posts
- Armed Constable Lokrakshak (Male): 1139 Posts
- Armed Constable Lokrakshak (Female): 561 Posts
- SRP Constable (Male) : 3780 Posts
- Jail Sipahi (Male) : 700 Posts
- Jail Sipahi (Female) : 52 Posts
The admit card will be made available 15 to 20 days before the examination. The details of exam date, venue and time will be given on the admit card. Candidates without admit card will not be allowed to write the examination.The rules and regulations given on the admit card must be strictly followed.
How to apply
- Visit the official website ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Click on the link of apply online for the post.
- Fill the details
- Attach the relevant documents.
- Upload photograph and signature.
- Enter details about fee payment
- Check the details before final submission.
- Take the hard copy for future reference.
The syllabus, exam date and pattern of examination will be made available very soon on this website.Visit the website regularly for knowing the updates being made.