Applicants who applied successfully for the Food Corporation of India Watchman Exam can download the Hall ticket from the official website that is www.fciregionaljobs.com
Food Corporation of India (FCI) Watchman Calling Card 2017
Food Corporation of India (FCI), Hyderabad Sector to carry out the Watchman / Security Guard written examination for Andhra Pradesh, Telangana States. According to Advt No.Rec./Hyd/Cat.IV/01/2017, a total of 271 Watchman Jobs are available at FCI Godowns in the given states including Andaman and Nicobar Group of Islands. FCI Telangana has 101 vacancies, and FCI Andra Pradesh has 158 Watchman vacancies. Andaman Nicobar has notified 12 Posts.
With a Pay Scale of ₹8100 – ₹18,070 with qualification required is just 8th Standard pass this Government job sure a big Catch for all those who get selected.The selection method of FCI Watchman Recruitment involves the Written Examination and then the Physical Fitness Tests. As per to the official notification, the exam & PET shall take place at the different cities across Andra Pradesh and Telangana
FCI Watchman Calling Card 2017: More Details
Name of the Association: Food Corporation of India
Name of Exam: Watchman
Exam Date : 24th September 2017
Admit Card Issue Date: 9th September 2017
Status of Admit card: Available soon
Official Website: www.fciregionaljobs.com
FCI Watchman Hall Ticket 2017
It was precisely explained in the official announcement that FCI wouldn’t send Hall Ticket to the applicants via Post or Email. The FCI Watchman Exam hall ticket for all states will be available 15 days before the Security Guard exam date at the official website.
- The Written Test to consist of 120 Marks.
- There shall be 120 Multiple Choice Questions in this paper
- There is No Negative Marking in FCI Watchman Exam.
- All questions carry 1 Mark each.
- The written exam paper will be available in Hindi, English, and Telugu.
Steps to Download FCI Hall Ticket 2017
- Log on to official website of FCI www.fciregionaljobs.com
- Click on the Downloads Tab
- Open the FCI Admit Card 2017 link
- Enter your Registration ID, Application Number, DOB etc
- Click on continue proceed button
- Admit card on displayed on screen
- Check your information and save it
- Take a print out copy of Admit Card.