Candidates who completed Diploma in Civil Engineering can Apply for The Technical Assistant Position In Tamilnadu Fisheries Department official website that is fisheries.tn.gov.in
Andhra Bank Calling. 14 PTS, Sub Staff Vacancies . Apply online
Andhra Bank has invited application for the position of Sub Staff and Part Time Sweeper Positions. Andhra Bank is a medium-sized public sector bank of India, with a network of 2803 branches. The Minimum Qualification for the job is Passing of 8th Standard for PTS and Passing of 10th for Sub sttaff. Candidates who are Over Qualified will not be accepted for the Positions .Andhra bank Eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Andhra Bank .Eligible Candidates can Download Application Through Official website www.andhrabank.in Last Date, Eligiblility, Procedure to Apply etc are explained in this article. Details Given below Check .
AndraBank Recruitment PTS Sub Staff 2017: More Details
|Name of Organization:||Andra Bank|
|Number of Vacancies:||14|
Candidates Must have Below Mentioned Qualifications
Part Time Sweeper Minimum: Minimum 8th Pass and Maximum 12th Pass. Should have studied local language as one of the subjects in 8th standard.
- Sub Staff Minimum: Pass in 10th Standard Maximum: Should not have passed Graduation or its equivalent. Should have passed local language as one of the subjects in 10th Class, Should possess basic reading / writing knowledge of English and local language of the concerned State.
- Age Limit is 18- 25 Years. SC/ST/OBC candidates are Eligible for age Relaxation
The Eligible Applicants will be selected based on Written test and Face to face Interview
Since it is Offline Mode Application, no fee is required for this selection process.
HOW TO APPLY
Eligible applicants are required to apply online through the official website(Link below)
Log on to Andhra Bank careers page at official website www.andhrabank.in
- Open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Complete Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Andhra Bank Command Recruitment 2017 application form
- Send It to Below Address
- “The Chief Financial Controller,
Tamilnadu Transmission Corporation Limited,
Accounts Branch, I Floor,
5 B Block. 144, Anna Salai,
Chennai – 02 on or before 31.07.2017”